Gardening is a relaxing and rewarding hobby. If you are a person who seeks to be independent, a garden can help you achieve that. In that regard, growing your own plants or vegetables will be more than rewarding. And you don’t even have to stop when the cold weather strikes. Yes, plants and especially vegetables are sensitive to harsh atmospheric conditions, but that’s no impediment for you to commit to growing your own food and taking care of your own garden. This is where a greenhouse will prove quite effective. Moreover, a DIY greenhouse can be the perfect solution, both in terms of costs and complexity. We found a nice collection of plans as well as tutorials on how to make your very own DIY greenhouse. Just follow the steps of your preferred design (there are plenty of designs, for any personality and setting) and you will be taking care after your plants in mid-November without any worries.
1. Build an Easy 5 x 5 Home Greenhouse for under $25
2. How to build your own Recycled Plastic Bottle Greenhouse
3. How To Build a Fold-Down Greenhouse
4. How to build My 50 Dollar Greenhouse
5. Free step by step plans to build a barn style greenhouse!