We all have seen paintings of artists and seen their unrealistic imagination expressed on a canvas, and thought to ourselves, where is this craziness coming from.
We are used to the ordinary, quiet, and calming nature we often turn to soothe our soul, but nature can go beyond that sometimes.
That landscape we see on a canvas can get even wilder in real life, and if you don’t believe us, below is a collection of pictures that is proof of nature’s wonders.
1. A futuristic cloud
2. A lighting tree
3. Lenticular clouds look like some kind of caramel coating.
4. These creatures are called Physalia and their poison is deadly for humans
5. Fly Geyser, Black Rock Desert, Nevada
6. Danakil Depression, Ethiopia
7. Thor’s Well
8. Di you know there are colorful mountains in Zhangye Danxia Landform, China?
9. Martian water anybody?
10. Giants Causeway
11. The Japanese blood pond
12. It will look like a photograph retouched with Photoshop, but no. The ducks in the picture are real and the multicolored hydrangea flowers are real too
13. Lake Baikal, Russia
14. There are no trees in the Atacama desert. Only flowers and rare bushes adorn this impressive place. In fact, it is believed that in the Sahara there is much more water than here
15. This beautiful tree is called Tseanotus
16. Water, rays of light, and a rainbow lake in the middle of the forest!