Man Explains How To Prevent Your House From Burning Down


After living through a fire in his own house, Dave shares the lessons he learned during his experience. In this first video, he shows how a simple 9 volt battery started his house fire. Please share this message with friends and families so that they can learn to be safe with batteries.
PLEASE NOTE: Because the power had been turned off, the remaining smoke detectors in the house were beeping periodically. Some viewers thought their alarms were beeping so we wanted you to know.




RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A COMMENT