phone scars 9 year old girl

PIC FROM MERCURY PRESS (PICTURED: The phone case which leaked on Olivia Retter’s leg)

A nine-year-old girl has been left scarred FOR LIFE by her phone case. Toxic pink glitter from Olivia Retter’s phone case leaked onto her leg while she was in bed, leaving her with an angry chemical burn in the exact shape of her iPhone 5c. The youngster, from Ware, Hertfordshire, bought the phone case from New Look in December. Now shocked mum Karly Retter’s post warning other parents to be aware of the danger posed by similar phone cases has gone viral, racking up nearly 13,000 Facebook shares. SEE MERCURY COPY




RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A COMMENT